This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

intro / Problem / suggestion

• szury
      szury
      Bronze
      1. Intro:
      Hi everybody. I'm szury. I like to play poker and I love pokerstrategy :)

2.Problem:
      One of my affiliates passed the quiz and didn't get the 50$ :( (and in that new "stats" overviewbox I have only 1 member written as passed and in reality there are 2 members, from which one how didn't get the 50$). When will he get the 50$?

3.Suggestion:
      Many of my affiliates are newbies and don't know how to register a PP acount and how to put it in their Pokerstrategy account.I would help them out. Many just register and don't do anything. I would like to get somehow in touch with them. Could you create a system to contact them? a Chat or give me their email adress or private message.

Thank you!
  • 2 replies
    • szury
      szury
      Bronze
      pls somebody answer
      It is important :|
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi szury,

Welcome here, sorry for the late answer.

2)
      There are several reasons why he did not receive the $50.
      1) DId not register at the cashier
      2) Entered wrong Party Account
      3) got an id-check

but at the moment the most likely one is that we had technical problems the last 3 days to transfer the money. The affiliate system from party is down.

3)
      This is a legal problem that in general we are not allowed to give away their e-mail adress or something simular. But we are trying to find a solution so you can get in touch with them.

Since you recruited quite a lot members don't hesitate to contact me at: stefan@pokerstrategy.de for further questions

Best regards,
      Stefan