This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First final table

• wotar
      wotar
      Bronze
      Just finished 6th/177 in First Depositors Tournament on Cake for $23. Well, not much money obviously, but playing $0.02/0.04 FR it is still nice booster :) And it is my first final table in MTT, as I do not play them much.

My FT play was terrible - fold, fold, fold, ..., double up with A2o to 34s, fold, fold, fold, ...., out with A4o to AQo :) But it works that way, when you are there for the first time :)

Still happy with that result. Even when it was easier, as it seems, nearly half of the field was sitting out until the blinds got them :)

• 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great result wotar, well played :s_thumbsup:

Even more so as you don't play many mtt's. Always a great buzz to go deep in a tournament isn't it?

Wishing you continued success and many more final tables.

Best regards,

Bart
    • wotar
      wotar
      Bronze
      Thank you EagleStar88. Just finished 3rd/109 for another $12.50 in freeroll for Czech people only (2 FT in 2 tournaments, whohoo :) ). Your wish stayed with me probably :) Seems I'll be able to move to $0.05/0.10 soon. Well, with $255 in roll I may try first games at this limit to adapt to the game and bigger amounts of money.

Was much better at FT. For the majority of time I was a chip leader. Last hand was 66 against KQo (I raised, big stack pushed - my stack was about half of his, and I called). K on river finished it :) Not bad anyway.