This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tournament Ticket and Rakeback

• guanie
      guanie
      Bronze
      Now that using FTPs to buy-in for tournament actually requires you to purchase the tickets through the full tilt store (at a higher FTPs cost than before), does that mean using FTPs for tournaments will now affect my MGR?
  • 10 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      didn't they used to affect mgr as well?
    • guanie
      guanie
      Bronze
      Hmmm.. did they? i read somewhere here in the forum that FTPs used for tournaments doesnt affect the MGR, it only does when u actually buy junks off the Full Tilt Store. Wasnt that the case?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      AFAIK, doesn't spending any points affect rackback?
      I'm sure Bart will know.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      anytime you spend points, you get a rakeback hit. Only Iron Man medals are MGR hit free.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      as far as i know spending iron man medals for tokens werent affecting rb . is it the same with the tickets as well ?
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      so are there no more $26 tickets?
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      step 3 tickets are $26 in value, I believe. But I'm not sure about the range of tourneys that one can spend the step 3 tickets on - whether it's narrower than before?
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by elhh82
      anytime you spend points, you get a rakeback hit. Only Iron Man medals are MGR hit free.
      wrong. spending iron man medals resulted in a MGR hit. cant remember the value per medal, but there is definitely a hit. the only thing you could buy from the iron man store without taking an MGR hit were the $26 and $75 tokens because the rake was included in the tourney buy-in.

it would make sense for the same rationale to apply to the tourney tickets. but who knows.

spending points of any kind results in a MGR hit.
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8

spending iron man medals resulted in a MGR hit.
      I always thought spending medals had no impact on MGR, where did u see this?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Faye6891
      Originally posted by wasy8

spending iron man medals resulted in a MGR hit.
      I always thought spending medals had no impact on MGR, where did u see this?
      Official line from Full Tilt is that all medal spends (with the except of tournament tokens) will affect NER and RB. I have however seen some purchases that haven't been deducted though.

Not sure what the impact of the new tokening system is, if someone finds out, please drop me a message or reply to the rakeback FAQ sticky and i will update it.

Many thanks,

Bart