This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Which Site for SnG low stakes

• SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I intend to deposit a small amount into a site tonight to start my SnG journey on.

I would prefer the site has Instadebit capabilities, but can also do Visa.

Which site is best for me to play SnG's at? I'm not experienced at them, I will most likely start at the $1 45/90 man tourneys, but would eventually of course like to move up higher.

Tried 10 man DoN's at one of my current sites and really enjoyed that as well.

Thanks Guys!
  • 6 replies
    • DiscoNinja
      DiscoNinja
      Bronze
      PokerStars
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      deffo fulltilt man..nice rakeback every week and weak players on low buy ins too
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      the "problem" with full tilt is that it has a high deposit bonus so you should maybe wait until you are able to cash in 600$ or more to use the entire bonus.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I wouldn't recommend stars. There are alot of players, but in general they are alot better then on other sites.

And 45/90 man sng's are swingy as hell. I wouldn't play them with anything less then 100 BI BRM unless you absolutely crush them.
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Thanks guys!

I have an account at FT already.

Put in $20 after work..

so far I've played 6 SnG's ..

(1) 1st place
      (2) 3rd places
      (3) no money

Currently I have 2 more SnG's open and I'm at the final table in both with the bubble already past :)

Really glad I read the SnG articles at work all day, hahaha. Definitely a LOT more confident in my game, and it actually appears to have improved my cash game a bit too by allowing me to be more level headed and muck hands which I was jaded by previously... A10, KJ, QJ all that good stuff. As well as allow me to accept being beat and see what went wrong so I can learn for the future. All in all, so far its been a GREAT night!

Thanks for the support guys!
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Your probably on a heater.. don't be suprised when you bust 10 sng's in a row due to bad luck..

I've crushed the $0,25 45man with 120% ROI, and i stopped playing them probably right before my heater would end. Now that i played alot more of them i really see how important getting good cards is.. I've had sessions where i would run 300% ROI And sessions where i would bust 10-11/12 sng's being ahead everytime i went all in and crushing them so badly. (total i've played about 300 of them with 100% ROI)

I highly doubt you can crush them like i can do the $0,25. Not that i'm saying im great or that your bad. But you just can't maintain such a high ROI in the long run.. good players have like 30% ROI in MT sng's..

Seeing as you cashed 5/6 sng's you are definetly on a heater, if it's the 90man sng's then i really hope you can handle bad beats well when the downswing comes..