This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

italian player adventures 'triplotunz'

• triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      hi everybody!!
      i open a new thread today in the session PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Boards » Beginners Questions » italian enginerr student ask help to become a better player.
      so the general informations about me are already there and i will not repeat the same things.

in this blog i will update all my results stats, post hands ecc. because i need all aldvices and help from all you guys!!
      probably this will be a blog like millions same..but it's been time that i wanted something like that and now it's time to go on.

i play online pokerstars.it hu, stngo and mtt low blind
      and live with friends cash game 0.10/0.20$(but this blog is especially for online of course)

please help me with any advice,critics,links to other pages,videos everything you guys think could help me to a better level of play!!
      thank you
      stay tuned

triplotunz

of course, my BR this morning was 236$..
  • 17 replies
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      12 hu turbo 2$ won 9/12
      +2$ from fpp freeroll

new BR 247

stay tuned
      triplotunz
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      hi there
      no online yesterday night but a cash game SH with friends.
      i know that i play live totally out of BR and taht's why i'm writing it, so you can give me some advices.
      we play 0.10/0.20 $ but with straddle 80% of the hands, i start with 30$, after a big pot lost in bluff i was 5$. i rebuy for 20$ more and then i start winnings some big hands like two small pair against overpair, overpair against top pair and then the last hand of the session at 4am i double up with AA on a flop A56 against an insane bluff from oppo.
      i finish the session with 197$ in front of me, so +147!

i'm writing all this things because i want to know what you guys think about that, if it's nosense to win one night the amount of money that is my online BR.i think so.
      i play live with friends generally twice per week, from january to may i lose something like 200$, in june i won 335$ and this month i'm +137..
      probably is foolish to play so high(obv for me!) with friends and maybe i'll be better to play online, but i think that you guys know how better and funnier is playing live with cards,fiches ecc..

my question is:do you think that i have to quit this game(live friends) and concentrate online trying to build a good bankroll? or i have to add this $won live to my online bankroll so i can exemple level up right now from 3$stngo to 5$??

online i play stngo turbo 9-max multitabling 10-12x
      now i play 3$ stngo

BR online:always 247
      i won't play a lot next few days because i have uni exam on monday..

please tell me what you think,everything you think
      ty

stay tuned

fish triplotunz
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      today 27 sits 3$turbo in 2 sessions
      11/27 itm
      1 1st
      3 2nd
      7 3rd
      play pretty bad in push or fold situations i guess, i have to rewatch tha hands and try to undestand what i do so wrong.pretty unlucky also
      +1,5$ fpp freeroll

NEW BR 233$

stay tuned
      fish triplotunz
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      ready for another night of cash game..
    • DecanoXo
      DecanoXo
      Bronze
      IMO I think it's very non-sense to play so much in live cashes in relation of your online bankroll. After that If you are in such rush I don't think you gonna miss next ones:)
      Just two words: DISCIPLINE and BANKROLL..you'll never gone broke..
      Ryan
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      @decanoXo

yeah you are probably right..i have to stop play so high(for my br) in live cashes
      and concentrate on stngos online to make a rapid level up at least to 5$ stngos

@everyboy

tonight i play as always 0.10/0.20$ cash game 6-max live
      i buy-in for 30$ i play pretty well and solid, double up with 99 flop 962.

then happened this hand when we were 5 handed

utg(40$) open 0.80$
      utg + 1 call
      hero(50$) JhTh raise 2.40$
      sm f
      bb f
      utg call1.60$more
      utg+1 call 1.60$more

lot of history with utg, good player, aggressive but sense, with a good hand play aggressively flop and turn, moves all in lot of time at the river overbetting the pot with the nut and with air.

flop(8.40$) AhKc6s
      utg bet 1.60$
      utg+1 fold
      hero raise 4.90$
      utg raise 13$
      hero flatta call 8.10$ more

turn(34.40$)9c
      utg(25$) checks
      hero(35$) bet 18$

utg think infinite and more then move all in
      hero call more or less 6$ more(committed....................)
      utg shows AToff

we play for 2 river
      hero didn't hit the queen

utg win the pot(84.20$)
      nh.........................................
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      last two sessions of live cash game 6-handed 0.10/0.20$
      -20$
      -27$
      uni exam tomorrow,but then next week i'm gonna play a lot of online poker
      so i'm gonna post hands and stats about my future sessions of online game.

online BR 238$

stay tuned
      triplotunz

ps:which famous pro is going to reach the final table WSOP main event??
      i bet on Allen Cunningham and jason mercier and phil galfond..
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      utg(40$) open 0.80$ utg + 1 call hero(50$) JhTh raise 2.40$ sm f bb f utg call1.60$more utg+1 call 1.60$more lot of history with utg, good player, aggressive but sense, with a good hand play aggressively flop and turn, moves all in lot of time at the river overbetting the pot with the nut and with air. flop(8.40$) AhKc6s utg bet 1.60$ utg+1 fold hero raise 4.90$ utg raise 13$ hero flatta call 8.10$ more turn(34.40$)9c utg(25$) checks hero(35$) bet 18$ utg think infinite and more then move all in hero call more or less 6$ more(committed....................) utg shows AToff we play for 2 river hero didn't hit the queen utg win the pot(84.20$)

this is really, really awful play - no way that you should raise after that flop. The raise after the turn is terrifying me... :f_eek:
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      i call the flop just to semibluff the turn if i catch a heart or obv a queen..but the check from oppo let me suppose he could have an Ace no kicker..and with a big bet(almost his all money) he could easily fold..
      i made this move of course because of all the history i had with tha player..

anyway, i think you are pretty right just 90% of the time..and no problem to tell me that this was a nonsense play, i post this hand of course to know what not to do next time!
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      calling reraise with gutshot?what did you think?to hit a Q?
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      i just flat the flop to bluff turn if i see weakness..
      i only think that my move could easily made oppo fold AT

but i accept all you are telling me of course..
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      even with that obnoxious semi-bluff you should have folded to the re-raise of the villain after the flop - as the villain really showed some strengh by re-raising he was literally shouting "I've got a big ace" straight in your face...
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      yep..definitely was the right move..
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      one big uni exam is gone!!
      starting now wild multitabling..
      br 238$
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      45 sits in 2 and 1/2 hour (3$buy-in 9-handed)
      new br 260$
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      15 sits more
      -17$
      br 254$
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      of course was -7 the last session..
      br 253$