This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2 Tournaments but no final

• kryger72
      kryger72
      Bronze
      Have some mixed emotions about my tournaments today.
      First I won a DK only qualifying tournament on Unibet - only the winner did qualify for next satellite, a 4Euro buy in. So far so good :)

Todays satellite actually took place just a few minutes later, and I saw only 2 players registered. So quick sign in and on with the play. As you can see - if you can read danish ;) - the goal was a place in a weekly final live event qualifier. And again I won..

But where was my ticket for the weekly final? The description says (my translation)
      "Win a tournament ticket for the Poker Tours - Unibet Masters weekly final, played every wednesday at 9pm.
      In the weekly final you can win a complete trip/package for participating in the Unibet Master tournament in Prague"
      After some research on Unibet without result, I looked at the Poker-tours site and read, that only 1 in 8 participants qualified... hmm... have I known that, I wouldn't have signed up with only 2 other players :/

But hey.. 2 number ones in one evening.. not that bad :)
  • 1 reply