This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus?

• Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am not new member but I wasnt really playin poker since i registered on this site.

It was more then few months ago when i registered here, i know i did some quizz and got bonus for party poker. I registered there, used my code i got and i assume i got my 50$ bonus. But i never played there...

Recently i DLed PartyPoker software again and saw 0$ there... I contacted support and they told me that my bonus has expired...

What now? I lost my bonus chance?

and other bonus?

tnx
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bojan1983!

Unfortunately there is no possibility to get your bonus back because you were inactive for such a long time. The only bonuses we can offer you are our deposit bonuses. Please have a look at this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/
      But be careful with investing your own money and make sure that you stick to the rules which are described in our strategy articles if you decide to make a deposit.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81