This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 AKo. in MP3

• 3 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      If you had his 3bet stats it would make it a lot easier but looking at his very tight preflop raising range I'd be inclined to fold to his 3bet.

AKo is actually an underdog to his raising range of 6%, you're out of position and you cant really continue unless you hit (which is only 1/3 of the time). I'm guessing if he's opening that tight he'll be 3betting about JJ+,AKo,AKs

as played you've missed the flop, folding is the right option even though his bet is small
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

I'd dump AKo pre. This guy is rock and rocks doesn't start moving without reason - there has to be great force applied to them. You'll get his moneyz by stealing, no need to stand against KK+ range. At best it's QQ+/AKs and even though it sucks and often flop will leave us unimproved, without initiative and OOP. Do we need that? Nope.

Good luck!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      problem with 12/6 is that he isn´t really going to raise that often with QQ or AK, so against his range AK is behind and I think we have to b/f pf, since even if we hit tptk it might be way behind his KK/AA