This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Looking for coach NL10SH Rush

• Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey,

I have no idea if it's allowed to post applications without staking deals, but if there's any problem - move/delete this post please.

So in a few words - I'm looking for a coach who is able to help me in sucessfully beating NL10SH (Rush). I have enough roll (so no need for staking) for NL10 and I feel free there. I've played 102k hands of NL10 Rush and there's been swinagmens up and down and I just feel I'm stuck in my own head in terms of improving and I need someone to show right path toe take. I just feel I'm not capable of fixing my own leaks, altho I've learned, studied, watched videos etc, so I should have enough knowledge for NL10.

Previously I've beat NL2/NL5 on FTP, pretty solid run OnGame NL10 and now it's breakeven on NL10 (slightly losing atm), and down a few BI on NL25 (took a shot while had upswing at NL10).

I'm studying at uni now (last semester coming), so can't say I'll be able to put hell of a volume, but I still have enough time to play and learn and I'm willing to do that.

I've no dea how the best deal could look, but I think we could make it for specific count of hands (60k+) and some X% of profits. If it goes well we can expand it, include some staking for NL25 if needed etc.

So if someone is interested, we can work out the plan. :)

It's just a general info as I can't really write an essay and my lifetime story here, so if you have any questions - PM me.

FEEDBACK HERE

Cheers!
  • 3 replies