This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK on B

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Please evaluate :

$0.02/$0.04 No Limit Holdem
      PartyPoker
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG mmoreira7 ($4.19)
      UTG+1 Erwin3000 ($4.14)
      CO Galili ($4)
      BTN Hero ($7.16)
      SB nolrichs ($4.77)
      BB Mimas_222 ($5.23)

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 6 players) Hero is BTN K:diamond: K:club:
      1 fold, Erwin3000 calls $0.04, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.16, nolrichs raises to $0.56, 1 fold, Erwin3000 folds, Hero raises to $1.20, nolrichs calls $0.64

Flop: 10:heart: Q:spade: J:heart: ($2.48, 2 players)
      nolrichs goes all-in $3.57, Hero calls $3.57

Ok some explanations first :

Villain is quite unkown but on 22 heands I have on him he has 96/74/25 (VPIP/PFR/3bet),and was abusing table for last 3 hands.
      So when he 3betted me preflop my first thought was to shove, but I decided to go for 4 bet.
      My 4 bet was actually minraise, since I really really want him to call, and was convinced he has pretty much trash and think am stealing here.
      Should I make bigger raise ?
      Flop was ugly and hes hand could be AK but based on hes reads I just couldnt fold this one.

Can someone pls tell me how to make those cool spoilers, to put hes hand ?

Cheers
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

I'd definitely raise it bigger preflop ~$1,50 or maybe sometimes even bigger if he is such a loose opponent. Otherwise I am going broke on flop, nothing much you can do. Also what I wanted to mention is 1st raise should be a bit bigger, ~$0,20.

Can someone pls tell me how to make those cool spoilers, to put hes hand ?

Like this? It's pretty easy. The same way you put the text bold. You select it and then press the button above the text box, where you see such a button as abc, which is Spoiler. And then you can make it like that.

Best regards.