This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 10NL FR KJo on BB facing steal from BU.

• MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      (Sorry Veriz for the amount of hands I am sending, I have just discovered this service and I love it! :) It is incredibly helpful to be able to get feedback like this, Thank you :f_love: )

Villain:

VPIP 14/ PR 11/ 3B 0
      attempts to steal blinds: 29% (2/7)
      Cbet flop 100% (2/2)

Stats over 56 hands.

1) Was this a bad fold? I am playing very loose and he saw me going all in on a draw a couple of hands before (he is paying attention as he is playing 1T)

2) Vs. a nit regular am I right thinking I am beat?

Many thanks,

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):
      $20.61
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $3.85
      BU:
      $17.84
      SB:
      $11.87

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, J.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.40, SB folds, Hero calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.85) K, J, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.60, Hero raises to $1.50, BU raises to $4.35, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.35.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MisClick,

Thanks fine and you are always welcome to post the hands. The more hands you post the better you get. :)

About the play:
      1) Was this a bad fold? I am playing very loose and he saw me going all in on a draw a couple of hands before (he is paying attention as he is playing 1T)

Since we are that loose, I guess I'd rather just bet myself there and protect from any kind of draw. If we plan to Check/Raise there then it also means that we are wanting to go broke. Doesn't really make sense to turn our hand into bluff with Check/Raise. Therefore rather just Bet there.

2) Vs. a nit regular am I right thinking I am beat?

I wouldn't say that you are likely always beat, he could easily have like AK, there as well or even AA.

Also sometimes I even prefer just 3betting it preflop. Since those kind of opponent are very likely to fold to the 3bets and we win the pot without any action postflop.

Best regards.