This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Long Term , MTT Pokerstars > ValyPCH

• ValyPCH
      ValyPCH
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello , my name is Vali , im from Romania and i`m 25 years old. I play poker over 2 years now and i`m a member at PS from 2009.
      I play MTT with stakes between 2$ > 11 $ ; Platform : Pokerstars ; Nickname : ValyPCH

:diamond: I`m not working at the time so i have a lot of time to play ,study and increase my knowledge on the game.
      :diamond: People here are used to middle-stake mtt staking but as you can all see on my stats i didn`t played many middle-stake mtt`s.
      :diamond: i would like to make a deal with someone who started playing low stakes mtt and had good results .
      :diamond: from this deal i dont want to get rich or something :) .. all i want is to improve my game and have the opportunity to increase the number of mtt`s played by day.

This is the Romanian Community staking application and this is Feedback

So as you all can see i`m not an unknown in terms of staking who comes and begs for money.

:diamond: The deal consists of a set of tournaments that i`ll play every day with buy-in from 3 to 11 $ . Currently i can`t afford partial staking , so :

:diamond: Full staking deal : 7 days / at least 10 mtts per day / buyin 3>11$
      :diamond: 70 /30 + full staking back for any ITM , 60/40 Final Table (the numbers are negotiable )

:diamond: Links - ValyPCH - TOPSHARK - MTT GRAPH TOPSHARK , OPR -ValyPCH
      :diamond: at demand i can provide HandHistory of mtts i played just to make an opinion about the level of my play .

:diamond: who is interested to collaborate with me or has questions about this deal feel free to ask me or add me in the community.
  • 3 replies
    • ValyPCH
      ValyPCH
      Bronze
      no interest ?
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      was stacked on romanian comunity and its a trustable guy.
      Decent player!
    • ValyPCH
      ValyPCH
      Bronze
      It's been a while since I checked the application. So i come with an update :

:diamond: The tournaments i want to play are :

:club: 2.20$ 7.5k(G)-turbo/ starting time 17:30
      :club: 2.20$ 12k(G)-turbo/ starting time 19:45
      :club: 2.20$ 8k(G)/ starting time 22:15

:club: 3.30$ 10k(G)/ starting time 18:00
      :club: 3.30$ 5k(G) /starting time 21:00

:club: 4.40$ 10k(G)/ turbo starting time 20:30

:club: 5.50$ 20k(G)/ starting time 19:00

The Total amount of $ is : 23,10$

If anyone is interested I am willing to play only part of the above tournaments, just to create an idea of ​​my style of play, and according to the results we can begin a medium or long-term collaboration in which both sides are profitable.
      For details on contacting me, add me in the community and I will send skype id or YM id.

N: starting time is set to EET - eastern european time