This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 50 At

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)      
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $9.50
      BB:
      $8
      UTG+1:
      $48.24

0.25/0.50 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:spade: , A:club:
      UTG+1 calls $0.50, 6 folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB checks.

Flop: ($1.50) Q:club: , 3:diamond: , A:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1, BB folds, UTG+1 calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.50) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, UTG+1 calls $2.50.

River: ($8.50) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $6, Hero raises to $5.50 (All-In).

Final Pot: $20.00

I don´t think it is completely wrong to limp SB with AT. I bet flop to find out where I´m at. Turn brings me two pair and I bet again. He still called. I think I should maybe push river, but I afraid that he had set and I would save some $, if I would just check/call. That way I would loose less and win more hands like AJ, A9, A3. He probably would call my river bet with A8, AJ, and two pair, so I should push or bet 3-4$ for value.
  • 1 reply
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      ATo is never a completing hand for me after one caller. Either I raise here, cause UTG is pretty loose and I see myself in front against his limping range, or I fold it.

As played, go all-in on the River, despite the fact that a straightdraw hitted on the river. Check/Call, more likely will loss you money, because weak Aces like A4, A5 etc. will checkbehind here, but would have called, your Bet on the River. A Bet from your opponent on the River, even if it puts you all-in, you have to call anyway.