FTP acc banned for no reason

• Toothless32
      Toothless32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      your "friend" seems to have been caught cheating the system. maybe you (opps sorry i mean your "friend") shouldnt cheat.
      Actually the only thing I did was that i deposited money from moneybookers to gain the rakeback and first deposit bonus and then I (tried to) send money to matusko´s FT acc . From what i know i think this isnt illegal or some kind of "cheating their system." I dont know why FT did this, I explained them the situation multiple times in emails already . Unsuccessfully obviously...
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      very slow support system as I can say. Worst Graphic system.
      before I join PokerStrategy. I have been joined some iPoker network site.

If ipoker support doesn't appear within 1 min could make me crazy, I think when they work, they never take any piss at all. FT take hours for 1 question.
      now the FT graphic is ok with me, I'm trying to reactive my account at FT.

Hope I don't got your guy bad luck, at least luckily I haven't any friend on FT now :f_p:
    • Toothless32
      Toothless32
      Bronze
      ye, its really great when you are waiting 3 days for stupid address validation and at the end you just recieve an email saying it was refused and you need to send another document to validate... Anyway their software is great
    • Toothless32
      Toothless32
      Bronze
      well, I tried to explain them my problem once more. They answered me, as an "explanation" they wrote they understand my problem, and that they have the right to close any account any time, cause i agreed with it during the registration, so my acc is closed and if I try to open another one, or play on acc of someone, the acc will be closed and FT will get the cash, OH AND also they thanks for understanding...

what a great experience on the start of poker career, best...site....ever...