This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Fr Jj

• KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      The reason why did I call is that I don't have so many hands on them as I am not playing NL10 for long ... So I couldn't make sure he won't just limp-raise me and I just found it easier to check.

On flop: pretty obvious
      Turn: I called here because I had great odds and I wasn't sure if he doesn't just bluff or raise it like this with 2 pairs or lower set. So I called it hoping for fullhouse...
      River: No fullhouse but I think I can still beat a lot of hands (obviously missed play, but on NL10 I think there can be any - two pairs - AJ,A9,A2, sets...) so I made valuebet and blockbet in the same time :)
      I know I had great odds to call, but I thought I am beaten there.

Thx

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $9.10
      MP2:
      $11.62
      MP3:
      $11.25
      CO:
      $6.54
      BU:
      $10.09
      SB:
      $7.00
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J.
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, CO folds, BU calls $0.10, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.35) J, 9, A (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.26, MP3 folds, BU calls $0.26.

Turn: ($0.87) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, BU raises to $1.85, Hero calls $1.10.

River: ($4.57) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, BU raises to $7.88, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.77.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello KillerFishes,

Preflop: JJ is too strong to just Check it, raise it up.

As played
      Flop: Yes, rather bet here for protection and as well for value.
      Turn: Seems to be fine for the reason that we somehow have to build up and even if we get raised we still have outs for FH.
      River: But I don't really like the bet here, at the best I'd Check/Call since he raised us on turn and likely even representing the flush. But as played there is not much to do than fold the hand.

Best regards.