This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

lovely 50 bucks still missing!

• DudeCZ
      DudeCZ
      Bronze
      Hi there... got (probably frequented) problem... passed the quiz, downloaded Party Poker, validated email, wrote my nick here.. but it is almost 5 days with no reply and no money :evil: ... can you check my status pls ? Thx a lot..

Dude
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi DudeCZ!

Congratulations for passing the quiz! You have to select a poker site where you want to get your money. Otherwise we don't know where to send the money.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • DudeCZ
      DudeCZ
      Bronze
      Well, doesnt seem like advice for me - as I mentioned, I succesfully downloaded PartyPoker engine and created new acc with your bonus code. I registered at the cashier and validated my email. Everything seems to be ok, but I am still waiting for email from PokerStrategy that my acc is filled with green... :P My friend had no problem with this step..
    • LuckasiFiaT
      LuckasiFiaT
      Bronze
      Hi DudeCZ,
      are you from Czech Republic ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You have to select a poker room in your profile. If you don't know how to do this please write a ticket to our support team and they will fill it in manually. It doesn't suffice that you post it in the forum.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81