This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Aa

• diversfx
      diversfx
      Bronze
      I think I played this right with villains stats.He was super ag post flop and very loose with his calling range,with a high 3bet % to the cbet.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2.37
      BB:
      $2
      Hero:
      $1.91

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , A:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB calls $0.07, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.24) A:spade: , 3:diamond: , 3:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.11, BB folds, Hero calls $0.11.

Turn: ($0.46) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.22, Hero raises to $0.82, SB raises to $2.18 (All-In), Hero calls $0.90 (All-In).

River: ($4.36) 3:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.36

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a full-house, aces full of threes (Ah Ac)
      SB shows a full-house, threes full of eights (8h 8d)

Hero wins with a full-house, aces full of threes (Ah Ac)
      SB wins with a full-house, threes full of eights (8h 8d)

The flop was all I could ask for I actually hoped he had the case ace or even the 3.
      The turn I raise to build the pot if he has the ace or a pr he will at least call.
      I believe this is proper line?
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      It's played fine. I would only raise smaller on turn, because raising so big usually really means nuts. But if you have a read on him and know he calls very loose, then I really like your raise size because you built yourself nice pot and river bet-shove is quite small in comparison to pot size (if he just calls you on turn of course).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello diversfx,

You don't even have to raise that big on turn, just make it big enough to have an easy shove on river.

Best regards.