This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

wh bonus on 1st deposit after $50

• macaDee
      macaDee
      Bronze
      hello,

i got $50 capital from ps. i managed to make 50+ in rake and now im wondering if its possible to withdraw money from account, lets say on moneybookers, and then to use that money to get the first deposit bonus... ?

ty
  • 4 replies
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      you have to deposit on WH before you can withdraw so unfortunatly its not possible there. Nothing wrong with a different site though
    • macaDee
      macaDee
      Bronze
      i really like playing there, must admit... to bad i cant withdraw that money then use it as a first deposit.
    • boxface
      boxface
      Bronze
      Rite say you have rolled your account up to $100
      You want to withdraw that and then put it on again to obviously get the bonus.
      You can not because of the you have to deposit $20 dollar rule, which is fair enough but could you not do the following.

Your account = $100
      You deposit an extra $100 qualifying you for the sign up bonus
      You then withdraw $100
      leaving your account again with $100 + 200% sign up bonus

Just an idea.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boxface
      leaving your account again with $100 + 200% sign up bonus

Just an idea.
      That would be $100 + 100% for people who got the free $50. Thought it was 200% too until support told me otherwise.