This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [NL25] FD R I too passive?

• 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer raising flop, since he would very often b/f that flop with his air or if he has there smt like 88 you´re flipping and can pressure on him, especially on scare cards+ you can always improve to T or K that would most likely also be good. Since he bet that big on the turn i like calling, since I don´t think he would b/f that often and now your equity got a lot worse.
      River check back is fine. he would most likely going to c/c there or if he has some missed draw, like QhJh you´re also taking pot down with K high+ you see showdown what hands he donked into you.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      raise and shove over raise right?
      It felt like wasting my position a bit and flipping with a donkey ;o (he had TT, this is soo standard for Merge for some reason, they call pocket pairs and lead hit set or 'safe' flop a lot).

Btw when I raise
      1) how much would you make it?
      2) What cards do you barrel when we get called? (apart from flush +K and T I guess we bet them always sometimes check on Tx)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LemOn36
      It felt like wasting my position a bit and flipping with a donkey ;o (he had TT, this is soo standard for Merge for some reason, they call pocket pairs and lead hit set or 'safe' flop a lot).

Btw when I raise
      2) What cards do you barrel when we get called? (apart from flush +K and T I guess we bet them always sometimes check on Tx)
      - yes, you can´t fold your hand any more once you raise flop

- I think 3$ is good amount to get him to fold his air and weak one pair hands by betting strong on the turn- if you want more fold equity you can also make it 4$

- I would barrel any card, since I can´t really put him directly on tp or overpair so even 7h might seem scary for him. But always are good overcards, like J, Q, K, A
      I would bet also on Tx, since then I think we have the best hand and can b/c