This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50SH 67 in bvb

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      villain is 26/14/0.4/33/50 hands 3bet 8.3%
      no reads yet

sb vs bb, maybe i shldv raised 4xbb preflop. probly bad call oop, should i have 4bet bluff or fold it then?
      so flop is pretty polarized. i donk and he calls, so we either rep nuts (Ax), or air. he can flat with many pp in this case i think.
      turn brings us FD so bit more equity. decided to barrel, try to convince him that i actually have the Ax, and get value if i hit my flush
      river is a blank. give up and c/f now? or continue bluffing and ship it?

think i played this one quite doubtfully. he seems to 3bet a lot but otherwise pretty passive. havent really got hands on him yet.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($52.87)
      BB ($125)
      UTG ($55)
      UTG+1 ($50.50)
      CO ($49.75)
      BTN ($157)

Dealt to Hero 6:diamond: 7:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $4.50, Hero calls $3

FLOP ($9) 5:heart: A:diamond: A:spade:

Hero bets $5, BB calls $5

TURN ($19) 5:heart: A:diamond: A:spade: T:diamond:

Hero bets $11, BB calls $11

RIVER ($41) 5:heart: A:diamond: A:spade: T:diamond: 6:heart:

Hero ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think river is c/f
      He has no reason to raise your flop lead unless he maybe has there smt like KQ and thinks you´re bluffing, so he has a lot of times Ax hand that he would not fold or KK-JJ that he might fold, but since no-one would take bet/bet/shove line with trips then he may also call you down
      I would prefer b/f pf or maybe 4-bet bluffing if you feel that he is 3betting you too much.
      67s just doesn´t play good oop and if you flop and sort of flushdraw or oesd you very often have to c/r flop and get all-in to increase your fold equity and force out better hands