This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Liar Dice - SnGs & PLO

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      @belthazorrrr

Considered it, yes.

I decided not to, and FT has since said "thanks for not jumping ship" by bunging me a $500 bonus.

However, I will get organised (If i stay with pkr medium term) and make sure I have some BR on other sites in future since all ones eggs in one basket is pretty silly. 2015 edit: Wish I'd actually followed my own advice properly:facepalm:

Seem to be running pretty well on the Turbos, awesomely on the Super Turbos and badly on the normals.

Turbos 8.4%, 675gs
      STs 22.7%, 165gs
      Normal -10%, 175gs

Would have expected the other way round. Maybe postflop edge is non-existant :)
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      @belthazorrrr

Considered it, yes.

I decided not to, and FT has since said "thanks for not jumping ship" by bunging me a $500 bonus.

However, I will get organised (If i stay with pkr medium term) and make sure I have some BR on other sites in future since all ones eggs in one basket is pretty silly.

Seem to be running pretty well on the Turbos, awesomely on the Super Turbos and badly on the normals.

Turbos 8.4%, 675gs
      STs 22.7%, 165gs
      Normal -10%, 175gs

Would have expected the other way round. Maybe postflop edge is non-existant :)
      wow 500$?me only 200$ :( I know about full tilt and i cant change either.I think i am in love with this platform
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr

wow 500$?me only 200$
      Be happy, I got a pathetic $50 :tongue:

I have never ever gotten more than $50 from these random bonuses
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StaticMoth

wow 500$?me only 200$
      Be happy, I got a pathetic $50 :tongue:

I have never ever gotten more than $50 from these random bonuses
      +1, allthough i think i got a wopping 100$ bonus once
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      +1, allthough i think i got a wopping 100$ bonus once

The bonuses are inversely proportional to your ability. The closer you get to the perfect breakeven rakeback tagfish reg the more they reward your pointless endeavour with bonuses.

So, guys, seriously suggest you lay off the books and videos and concentrate on mindless grinding.

:D
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      First 1k Tournaments:

Never did a green line meet a red line with such a satisfying "clunk". Kind of weird for me to be running at EV. Probably 200 bI below EV for the next 1,000 eh?

Few more $ needed then will take a gentle stab at the $36 trynys...

Happy Easter, all
      -Tim64
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      GJ

Looks like u r finaly enjoying poker
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      I am SO happy to see you experiencing some success finally, im sure your time in the cg isn't wasted! Keep it up, this is just your first 1k tournaments and still you are crushing it so bad :D Well done!

Wish you the best of luck Tim
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black

Praise the lord. So, broke my cherry at the $36s just now, playing three (2 turbo, 1 normal). Not so many games which sucks a bit... Anyway, two Firsts and one Fourth place, for $140.

Thanks MathhNes and THESHade for the kind wishes - definitely the best it's been for ages.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      well done tim :D sorry for joining the same tables as u . sometimes i just dont see who is in each table before i join .

[x] table selection
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      @Schris7, no worries buddy. I would be lying if I didnt admit my first thought was "hey, fullringer, go back to your own games!"

But I know times are tough, so you sit with me whenever you want and we'll flip a few BI back and forth. ;)

GL
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      i dont think u play during my hours. but if you do stay away! :)

good to see you are having success back in STTs tim. they can be a cruel mistress but can be very rewarding if you have the strength to grind through the tough stretches.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      they can be a cruel mistress

I always wanted a cruel mistress. ;)
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      I always wanted a cruel mistress. ;)
      very rewarding if you have the strength to grind through the tough stretches.
      This?
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      nice graphs, keep it up!
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze

Never did a green line meet a red line with such a satisfying "clunk". Kind of weird for me to be running at EV. Probably 200 bI below EV for the next 1,000 eh?

Few more $ needed then will take a gentle stab at the $36 trynys...

Happy Easter, all
      -Tim64

How is this possible?I mean how is it possible to run above ev in such a big sample?
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Tim why did you switch from rush sh to sng's ? I am currently playing NL 25 sh rush and I remeber you were playing NL 50 sh maybe you share with what changed your mind :D ?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      How is this possible?I mean how is it possible to run above ev in such a big sample?
      is this a serious question?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      is this a serious question?

I know that he cant answer how is really possible.But it is very weird that he runned so good over such a big sample.Am i thinking wrong?It is more a
      question of admiration rather than a really question(sorry for the bad english)
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      its probability. anything is possible. hes not running above ev. hes at ev.

its possible to run hundreds of BIs > EV in that sample. its also possible to run hundreds of BIs < EV. also 1k games is not a big sample. its very small