This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo oop NL10

• IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      Op is 22/14/3.7 over 141 hands with 100% flop cbet
      I know i shouldnt call river as i beat almost nothing.
      But what about the turn, should i've already folded there?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.46)
      Hero ($10.46)
      UTG ($10.15)
      CO ($19.56)
      BTN ($20.07)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.65) J:heart: A:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

TURN ($1.45) J:heart: A:diamond: 6:spade: 3:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

RIVER ($3.85) J:heart: A:diamond: 6:spade: 3:heart: 2:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $2.80, Hero calls $2.80
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you don´t 3-bet pf then calldown is quite standard situation as strong hand as AQ
      You´re sometimes beat by AK, but he can also 3-barrel bluff you smt like KQ and I think he would also likely valuebet AQ and sometimes also AT
    • IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      I think he would cbet with his whole range and 2barrel with lots of fd hands(which he hit on the river).Wouldn't he check behind AT, A9 type of hands? I think he would bet A6,A3,AJ+, flushes,sets and some air(against this range im way behind imo)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by IhasLuck
      I think he would cbet with his whole range and 2barrel with lots of fd hands(which he hit on the river).Wouldn't he check behind AT, A9 type of hands? I think he would bet A6,A3,AJ+, flushes,sets and some air(against this range im way behind imo)
      Yes, very likely he would Check behind his AT/A9 therefore I don't really see what we beat on river. Likely only bluffs. I would myself fold on river to his bet unless I know he is capable of 3barreling with bluffs and even then it would be hard call.

But about the turn I would still Call it while he could easily bet there worse Ax hands for free showdown and as well even capable of 2nd barreling with draws as you mentioned.