This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH A3s, turn ?

• MrBrilliant
      MrBrilliant
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($26.10)
      BB ($17.07)
      CO ($45.66)
      Hero ($24.09)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 3:diamond:

CO raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, fold, BB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.90) Q:diamond: 6:heart: 5:diamond:

BB checks, CO bets $1.40, Hero calls $1.40, BB folds

TURN ($4.70) Q:diamond: 6:heart: 5:diamond: 4:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $3.52, CO raises to $10.64, Hero calls $7.12

RIVER ($25.98) Q:diamond: 6:heart: 5:diamond: 4:club: 3:club:

CO bets $33.02 (AI), Hero folds

CO wins $24.69

CO stats vpip 17 pfr 13 wts 26 agfactor 3.3 hands 9k
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would likely just rise/call shove on the flop with my A high flushdraw, since players would b/f there overpairs and if he decides to go with his hand, you´re very often flipping or sometimes being even ahead smt like KdJd
      Turn is easy b/f- don´t think he has there straight too often and he isn´t going to c/f if you hit your flush or straight
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I would likely just rise/call shove on the flop with my A high flushdraw, since players would b/f there overpairs and if he decides to go with his hand, you´re very often flipping or sometimes being even ahead smt like KdJd
      Turn is easy b/f- don´t think he has there straight too often and he isn´t going to c/f if you hit your flush or straight
      Why do you assume he is going to fold overpairs? I don't think that he is going to fold AQ/KQ , KK or AA here.

By raising we are getting him to fold his underpairs - I guess it was a mistyping ?

Also I like raising to get it all-in on the flop especially because we have the nfd and we can get it an against KdJd, 7d8d, 8d9d.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Why do you assume he is going to fold overpairs? I don't think that he is going to fold AQ/KQ , KK or AA here.

By raising we are getting him to fold his underpairs - I guess it was a mistyping ?

Also I like raising to get it all-in on the flop especially because we have the nfd and we can get it an against KdJd, 7d8d, 8d9d.
      17/13 might easily b/f there overpairs, since most of the times if he get all-in 3-way pot he is against set, so players would adjust to that by b/f these boards.