This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10 ak two overcards and flush draw vs 1

• ubermice
      ubermice
      Bronze
      hi guys i just hit a bit of a downswing so im re-examining my game i would apreciate some help

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , A:heart:
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0,10, CO raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,20, 3 folds, CO calls $0,80.

i make my standard reraise , he is in late position could be raising with lots of stuff

Flop: ($2,65) J:club: , 9:heart: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $2, CO raises to $5,00, Hero raises to $8,15 (All-In), CO calls $3,15.

decent to good flop for me i make my continution semi bluff
        he reraises me prety much all in(i calculate as all in)

should i have folded here ?
        i count 9 heart outs and lets say 3 outs for overcards maybe more
        thats 12 out of 47
        12:35
        aprox 3 :1 tof fill my hand

i am getting 1 :2 pot odds only ?? am i calculating this right? 2.5 preflop +2 my flop cbet +8.15his all in : 6.15
        looking at it now it is obvious fold

but i calculated by a formula i saw somewhere(number of outs x 4 percent ) that with 13 outs i have 50% chance that i will make my hand (thats pot equity if im not mistaken)

can somebody explain to me what exactly i did wrong .

Turn: ($18,95) 3:spade:

not important
      River: ($18,95) 4:spade:

not important

Final Pot: $18,95

please try to guess what the guy had , hint : he has balls of steel to play like this but is a favorite agains ak preflop
  • 6 replies