This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First deposit bonus clearing progress

• matusko
      matusko
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I was just wondering if I can somewhere see how much of my 888 1st deposit bonus I have cleared already? Maybe Im just blind, but I cant find it anywhere. "Bonus Account" just shows how much I need for the next increment, but doesnt show the total progress. Can this be found somewhere?
  • 2 replies
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Hi ,if you go to CASHIER/HISTORY/BONUS you can see when and how much of bonus yo have already cleared and when did you get $10 each time. Also if you go to SETTINGS/NOTIFICATIONS you can set bonus bar settings that it is displayed at every table how much more rake you need to make to get $10 . You can also go to MY PROFILE/MY BONUSSES and see how much points you made so far -remember for each $ of rake you get 2 points so you can easy calculated how much you have raked so far. Hope this helps ,good luck.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot. I couldnt find it for some reason.