This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 6 max JJ

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $2.69
      SB: $0.77
      BB: $5.24
      UTG: $5.10
      Hero (MP): $6.07
      CO: $7.05

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has J:club: J:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.15, fold, BTN calls $0.15, fold, BB raises to $0.55, Hero calls $0.40, fold

Flop: ($1.27, 2 players) 2:spade: 3:heart: 7:spade:
      BB bets $0.76, Hero calls $0.76

Turn: ($2.79, 2 players) T:club:
      BB bets $1.67, fold

BB wins $2.61

I'd rather just fold JJ preflop when I'd got 3B. But his 3B stat(after 120 hands) was 9% (88+, ATs+, KTs+, AJo+,QJs) so I decided to call... what about flop? Do u think that I should have called his CBet if I have called 3B preflop? He showed me strength preflop and on the flop... so what should I have done?
      CBet stats: 40% so he wasn't joking with his cbet
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Depends a lot how big is the sample size. When it's even smaller then I might even at some spots prefer to fold it here but when it's rather bigger and he has been squeezing/3betting a lot then you can consider Calling and playing postflop against him.
      Postflop: Not much to do, basically giving it up right on flop is way too weak when we called preflop. And likely I'd as well rather fold it on turn because I don't really expect such an opponent to 2nd barrel that often with pure air.

Best regards.