This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Full tiult stacking

• host85
      host85
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hello,

My name is Paul , i m a usual player on Ipoker , and now i m trying to change my game , from Ipoker to Full Tilt .I have 25 years old , playing poker since last year , I dont have so many strong results : 63 dolars wining on partypoker - wildana nickname and the Ipoker profile is wildanaa . I m a no deposit player so what a did i build from my own without stacking or something else.Normaly i dont have this principies of stacking but reading other posts i sayed why not?

What i intend to do is to play on fulltilt this night only 2 tournaments :

1. buy-in 1.10 - 6000 guaranted ( 1r+1A) E - i dont use rebuys and add ons

2. buy in 3.30 - 7000 guaranted 0rebuy - i dont use rebuys and add on

I know very well how to play tournaments rebuys , normaly you should make a rebuy at the begging and one add on-but i prefer to take free money from others so this should be more easy.

I really dont know how other proceeds in case of wiinnings but , if i will be in the money i will make 80% for the person who stacking me 20 for me + stack back..and the final table 50-50 +stack back

Fulltilt nickname is wildana

best regards
  • 1 reply