This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Staking sng 161% ROI

• AceDiamonds10
      AceDiamonds10
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hello,
      My name is Florin and i play pretty well sit&goes as you can see i have an 161% ROI http://www.pokerprolabs.com/topsharkpro?pn=AceDiamonds9&pnid=2&tt=sng
      Now i play at Pokerstars.
      I propose you the next project:
      Start Bankroll:30$
      I will play 3 sessions every day
      One session means 3 sit&go 12 pers 6-max 1$ buy in
      Maximum profit/day is 36$
      If i lose the first 2 sessions i will not play the third one that day...
      Once the project bankroll is reaching 60$ i'll return the 30$ to the staker and the project will continue for 30 days and the profits will be splited 50-50 between me and the staker...
      I'll post all the results for you in order to check with prolabs to eliminate any doubst.
  • 6 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I really don't want to be rude but 55 SNGs is not enough of a sample. 161% ROI means you are currently just running hot. Try archieving 5-10% ROI over 1k games then you can show off :)
    • AceDiamonds10
      AceDiamonds10
      Global
      Hello,
      Thank you man you are right i agree with your advice but i want to show the people that i'm a pretty good player so the results till now i think are enough for the little project proposed
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AceDiamonds10
      Hello,
      Thank you man you are right i agree with your advice but i want to show the people that i'm a pretty good player so the results till now i think are enough for the little project proposed
      Are you sure?
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      lol you got 2 final tables and won 1 (one) of them and you consider yourself pretty good player from that? you should play more and get sample, to see that. I dont even know if Im good player with 7k+ winnings in MTTs and 500+ sample, so think again dude
    • AceDiamonds10
      AceDiamonds10
      Global
      Calm down guys!!! i didn't request a 10.000$ staking it's about sng with buy ins of 1$
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AceDiamonds10
      Calm down guys!!! i didn't request a 10.000$ staking it's about sng with buy ins of 1$
      Burning money is burning money w/e is the stake amount :)