This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Donked a step 4 ticket, what now?

• TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Yesterday i cashed out all my funds from pokerstars not alot just ~$250 and am waiting for that to clear to move it to a new site got a bit fed up with pokerstars recently and want a change of scene. i had a few FPPs left (about 650) and dunno why but entered a step 1 for 500 FPPs

Couple of hours later and i have a step 4 ticket worth $215

Ive read challenges of people playing these steps going for the big time but this was just a piss about with my last FPPs before not bothering with stars for a long time and ive luckboxed my way to a tourney entry of $215

Just trying to work out if i should save it for sunday million or just keep luckboxing my way towards the main event package which i know i have less chance of winning than ihufa not shipping 20k a few days after going broke. Pretty sure i cant exchange this for T$ so thats not an option.

I know either way il be a lucky man if i win any $$s just cant decide which way to try and carry on my run good

Any ideas?
  • 3 replies