This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where are all the options!?

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey, i've signed up on WH for the $50 promotion, but the options seem very limited? or have i just not found them all?

If anyone can direct me too:
      Auto-Check when you hit Fold
      Auto-Join a table, instead of having to pick a seat each time
      Shortcut to join a similar room Cash or Tourney
      Favorite Seat
      Auto Auto-Post blinds? Sounds silly, but im sure you know what i mean.
      View opponents Hand in HH? I've found the HH but cant see his mucked hand?

Do they do 9 player rooms? or are they all 6max/10max?

Thats it for now :)
  • 3 replies
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Hehe, I also started recently on this platform and I would be glad to find the answer to the above question, plus if there is some way to be alerted when my turn comes. I tried multitabling but I constantly sit out because there is no audible sign when my turn comes, just a small 'beep' at the end of the clock 1 second before I sit out.

Each table has an auto-post button but I'm annoyed because it asks every time after I post blinds for the first time if I want to post them automatically, even though I already clicked 10 000 times "Don't ask me again".
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      I find the WH client a bit lacking in features as well...

Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      I tried multitabling but I constantly sit out because there is no audible sign when my turn comes, just a small 'beep' at the end of the clock 1 second before I sit out.
      THIS is my major gripe though, multitabling is horrible on WH, and I really need to if I'm to have any chance of clearing bonuses etc on the Micros. I've timeout-folded some great hands due to this hopeless "alert"-system.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I started playing heads-up because of this lack of features, plus useless animations and stuff which slow down my pc.