This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 12$s stake...the series episode 2 lol

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi

I am looking to get staked for 12$ 9 man turbo sit n gos.I am looking for a stake of 600$-1200$ meaning 50bi-100bi.I believe the most profitable deal for all sides is the 50/50 of the PROFIT with stakeback and rakeback.

Why i want to get staked:

I had the bankroll to be in 12$ sng but i withdraw all the money to move in another site so i can clear some bonuses.Unfortynately i had a fight with my parents(they dont approve poker) and they told me that they will not cover any of my college expenses anymore when i told them that i can make a living from poker.So i used the money to pay my rent,internet,electricity,water and food expenses.This is my short story why i need the stake

Why you should stake me:

I am an active member in the best poker site.I am a winning player as you can see in my blog too.Moreover i am very friendly in communication and i believe in trust between poker players.I think the stake will be a ++EV for everyone

Details:

I can play easily 24-36 tour per day maybe even more if the staker wants.The stake i need is 600$-1200$ but everyone can buy parts down to 1%.Meaning that each can be sold for 6$

Graph:

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
  • 13 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hi!

We discussed already. I would be interested in staking you for a small piece of the action, i.e 10%-20% of the total buyins, but I can't manage more than that, unfortunately.

Let me know how you get on and good luck with it!

Tim
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Hi!

We discussed already. I would be interested in staking you for a small piece of the action, i.e 10%-20% of the total buyins, but I can't manage more than that, unfortunately.

Let me know how you get on and good luck with it!

Tim

yeah i will wait for responses and i ll be in touch with you :)
    • beastFromPrague
      beastFromPrague
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'd be interested in buying 15% (=90$ right?). I can send you the money on FullTilt.

This is my first stake, but from your blog I think you are trustworthy ;)
      Just let me know when and to what acc. name i have to send $$$.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by beastFromPrague
      Hi,
      I'd be interested in buying 15% (=90$ right?). I can send you the money on FullTilt.

This is my first stake, but from your blog I think you are trustworthy ;)
      Just let me know when and to what acc. name i have to send $$$.

i think some people might be interested to stake me full so ill prefer that than calculate merits.thanks for your interesting anyway
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios

Hi

I am looking to get staked for 12$ 9 man turbo sit n gos.I am looking for a stake of 600$-1200$ meaning 50bi-100bi.I believe the most profitable deal for all sides is the 50/50 of the PROFIT with stakeback and rakeback.

Why i want to get staked:

I had the bankroll to be in 12$ sng but i withdraw all the money to move in another site so i can clear some bonuses.Unfortynately i had a fight with my parents(they dont approve poker) and they told me that they will not cover any of my college expenses anymore when i told them that i can make a living from poker.So i used the money to pay my rent,internet,electricity,water and food expenses.This is my short story why i need the stake

Why you should stake me:

I am an active member in the best poker site.I am a winning player as you can see in my blog too.Moreover i am very friendly in communication and i believe in trust between poker players.I think the stake will be a ++EV for everyone

Details:

I can play easily 24-36 tour per day maybe even more if the staker wants.The stake i need is 600$-1200$ but everyone can buy parts down to 1%.Meaning that each can be sold for 6$

Graph:

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
      for reference.

Also I cannot afford the whole BI as well.

As a player and not a pokerstartegy.com representative, I would be very interested to get 20-25% if you are selling %.

Also How many games will you play ?

Take care
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      my stakes is always the bi you give me.for example if you give me 100bi then i will play 100 games.but ofc the deal will not be over 100 games because it would be unprofitable for me
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      just sell it in pieces with a 50/50 cut over x games don't see what the problem is?
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      just sell it in pieces with a 50/50 cut over x games don't see what the problem is?

it is better for me to talk and communicate with one person rather than 5-6.Senting graphs and inform everyone at the end of the day its kinda boring and it needs a bit more time than doing that with one person :s_biggrin:
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk

it is better for me to talk and communicate with one person rather than 5-6.Senting graphs and inform everyone at the end of the day its kinda boring and it needs a bit more time than doing that with one person :s_biggrin:
      just run a blog and ppl can track u there ez game, end of stake ship appropriate %.

u r so much more likely to get action if u sell it in pieces, not many ppl can afford to just snap stake u 1200$
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I think staking you for $1200 if you are only going to play 100 games is seriously over done. Normal is if you play 1k or something similar that you will receive 100 buy-ins. If you are only playing 100 games than 10-15 buy-in will be more than enough.

You might have found 1 staker that wanted to risk $1200 for a return of like 10% over 100 games meaning $120.

Risk/reward is way to high here!
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      I think staking you for $1200 if you are only going to play 100 games is seriously over done. Normal is if you play 1k or something similar that you will receive 100 buy-ins. If you are only playing 100 games than 10-15 buy-in will be more than enough.

You might have found 1 staker that wanted to risk $1200 for a return of like 10% over 100 games meaning $120.

10-15bi is nothing...anyway i will see in the future..maybe i ll work now with percentages
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller

10-15bi is nothing...anyway i will see in the future..maybe i ll work now with percentages
      As is 100 games where you ask for 100 buy-in stake!
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      staker found named elesarrrr.i ll prolly begin tomorrow the 100 tour challenge