This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

888 SCAM! Do not try to deposit!

• nuteLka
      nuteLka
      Bronze
      thanks a lot ill give it a try while FT is off :P
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      be careful with this site, read T&C : "Should you fail to use your account for six months your account will be considered a "dormant account". The six-month period will run from the date of your last login to your account. In the case of a dormant account, the Company will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account on the date that it became dormant. "
      takes away 10 % if not playing 6 months? its a joke. i'm sure very few ppl who plays on this site knows that.
    • nuteLka
      nuteLka
      Bronze
      well they will take some if i got some in there yeah ? or can i go to minus ? :D

ive just reg there and i find pretty lol that there are loads of webcam tables :D
      its soo funny watch those people to play and emotions somebody got 1 dollar and is nervous xD
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      be careful with this site, read T&C : "Should you fail to use your account for six months your account will be considered a "dormant account". The six-month period will run from the date of your last login to your account. In the case of a dormant account, the Company will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account on the date that it became dormant. "
      Not a clause unique to 888.com by any means. If you aren't going to play for any length of time on any room, it's worth considering withdrawing and re-depositing at some later point when you want to play again. Always gives the opportunity to take advantage of reload bonuses as and when they're available too.
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      It simple cause most poker site ask for id when u make a deposit just do what I do and contact their support before u make the deposit find out what id they will ask for send it so that ur id check has been carried out before u deposit then there is never any problems when u deposit.

think ahead and problems don't occur. :s_cool:
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Yes... This too, I had about 150$ laying at that site for over a year and it was down considerably. Did not happen on any other site I had leftover money.