888 SCAM! Do not try to deposit!

• nuteLka
      nuteLka
      Bronze
      thanks a lot ill give it a try while FT is off :P
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      be careful with this site, read T&C : "Should you fail to use your account for six months your account will be considered a "dormant account". The six-month period will run from the date of your last login to your account. In the case of a dormant account, the Company will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account on the date that it became dormant. "
      takes away 10 % if not playing 6 months? its a joke. i'm sure very few ppl who plays on this site knows that.
    • nuteLka
      nuteLka
      Bronze
      well they will take some if i got some in there yeah ? or can i go to minus ? :D

ive just reg there and i find pretty lol that there are loads of webcam tables :D
      its soo funny watch those people to play and emotions somebody got 1 dollar and is nervous xD
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      be careful with this site, read T&C : "Should you fail to use your account for six months your account will be considered a "dormant account". The six-month period will run from the date of your last login to your account. In the case of a dormant account, the Company will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account on the date that it became dormant. "
      Not a clause unique to 888.com by any means. If you aren't going to play for any length of time on any room, it's worth considering withdrawing and re-depositing at some later point when you want to play again. Always gives the opportunity to take advantage of reload bonuses as and when they're available too.
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      It simple cause most poker site ask for id when u make a deposit just do what I do and contact their support before u make the deposit find out what id they will ask for send it so that ur id check has been carried out before u deposit then there is never any problems when u deposit.

think ahead and problems don't occur. :s_cool:
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Yes... This too, I had about 150$ laying at that site for over a year and it was down considerably. Did not happen on any other site I had leftover money.