This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

will i ever get the $50 promised

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi flopturnriveraaa,

welcome to our community! :D
      the good news is, you dont have to wait until next week to find out.
      the bad news is, your id check failed. im really sorry about this but we cannot disclose any more information nor can the security decision be overturned.

but dont be too sad. like the guys said, the starting capital is just the least of the benefits that this site can offer you. we have the best poker school out there, and i firmly believe, the best community as well :f_love:

you can still participate by depositing your own money in these poker rooms (please follow instructions carefully so no mistakes are made) or if you feel unready to do that, you can join freerolls and take some free money offers to build your roll up.

have you checked out our strategy articles yet? how about our video section? also would recommend to attend some coachings some of which are available for basic members. you will soon find that this community has so much to offer.

(btw the underlined words all lead to a link :) there's so much for you to discover already so i think that's sufficient for now :)

let us know how you get on :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      His ID check failed?

I think his heart just broke into 2 and he isn't able to post anymore :P
    • flopturnriveraaa
      flopturnriveraaa
      Basic
      thats just gr8 just friking gr8 ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :s_cry: :s_cry: :s_cry: thanks a lot pokerstratergy!!
    • xlesleyx
      xlesleyx
      Bronze
      im gutted i really liked this eager beaver
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'll look into his case tomorrow.

Good night for now guys!
      Ingrid