This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Diffrence between $11 and $6 SNGs?

• 3 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      When I played on Party Poker years ago, my impression was that the $6 SNGs were slightly softer than the $11 SNGs despite the punitive rake. The lowest level poker games are always filled with really generous players, and the $6 games were the smallest SNGs on Party. The games have changed in many ways since then, though.

It may be hard to find someone with a large recent sample at both levels to compare them. The rake is so bad in the $6 that most serious players try to leave that level quickly.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I think the rake isn't that bad anymore in the $6.

At least on DON's i've noticed it's a $5.50 + $0.50 vs. $10 + $1. Being actually a nicer rake on the $6. But not sure if that applies to all SNGs.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      I think the rake isn't that bad anymore in the $6.

At least on DON's i've noticed it's a $5.50 + $0.50 vs. $10 + $1. Being actually a nicer rake on the $6. But not sure if that applies to all SNGs.
      $7 ($0,63) on Stars vs $6 ($1) on Party = 9% vs 16,67% Rake ;)