This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH. KQo vs aggro fish.

• Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Silver
      Hey,

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.74)
      BB ($10)
      Hero ($19.10)
      CO ($10.41)
      BTN ($8.09)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.35, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.85) Q:heart: 6:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50

TURN ($1.85) Q:heart: 6:diamond: A:diamond: K:heart:

Hero bets $1.20, CO calls $1.20

RIVER ($4.25) Q:heart: 6:diamond: A:diamond: K:heart: 6:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $2.80, Hero calls $2.80

His stats: 68/31/5 AF, 24 WTSD, 71 W$SD.

As I look now, I think my bet sizes should have been a little bit bigger. Generally, this is a standard hand until the river I think. Should I fold there? I called because this type of guy can easily bet a missed FD, also you can't rule out all random trash he might wake up with.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Pkrpains,

Yeah, you could actually bet a bit bigger for bigger protection. But about the river it's anyways, either we Check/Call it vs his missed draws which are definitely part of his range or either we just block-bet ourselves to get value from some Ax hands.

Best regards.
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      ... to get value from some Ax hands.
      Not sure if I get it, because any Ax hand beats us now on that river. Am I missing something? :)

Thank you.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Pkrpains
      Originally posted by veriz
      ... to get value from some Ax hands.
      Not sure if I get it, because any Ax hand beats us now on that river. Am I missing something? :)

Thank you.
      Oh, sry. Didn't saw the 6 on river. :D But I guess it's still pretty close in between calling now or not. Against such an aggressive opponent it might be even not so off to make the hero-call if you expect him to have missed draws in his range also. Maybe even GSs. But most likely in those spots I'd just bet a bit bigger to secure myself a free showdown.