This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Depositors Freeroll [RESCHEDULED]

• mfranek
      mfranek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      Hey, i just tried registering for the $10k freeroll and WPT ticket, and got a message saying, "Sorry, you are not invited to this tournament".

Any help?

If it helps my deposit was on 12/10/2011 (12th October).

Defo tracked to pokerstrategy because im getting SPs and also have the deposit bonus working.

EDIT: I also posted in the official thread saying "I'm in"
      Same problem
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      Same for me too.

There might be a general problem. Nobody registered in the last hour. There are the same 3 people registered.
    • Aricomagic
      Aricomagic
      Bronze
      There are only 3 people registered at the moment, I have the same message, it's maybe just not possible for the moment, let's wait a few.

Originally posted by datalogg
      Same for me too.

There might be a general problem. Nobody registered in the last hour. There are the same 3 people registered.
      Arf, too fast ! :D
    • gkrish
      gkrish
      Silver
      Think it's same problem like previous 10k free roll. So tournament gets cancelled and rescheduled:)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi guys,

Are we still having the same problem or has it been solved?

Please keep us updated on this.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Tibi881
      Tibi881
      Bronze
      Same problem
    • Plamph
      Plamph
      Bronze
      same problem when registering get the error that I am not invited, spoke to support the other day when I saw registering was active, was told that I am eligible and to try later to register. have been trying the last 3 days to register with no joy. :(
    • hissui
      hissui
      Bronze
      i cant register too
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      I cant register too...this is so weird:(
      and only 3 players registered...
      someone inform us what is going on?
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rocketboots
      You're right there is nothing wrong with that, of course, that is only in the instance that your first assumption is we are vaguely retarded.

If you're predicating this requirement for pointing out the obvious on customer service, you're clearly going about it the wrong way, as ideally you're trying not to insult and irritate the customer.

Helping, not condescending, is the key to helping.

Not that it's your fault, it's just a philosophical hangup. Nothing personal.
      TO MUCH HATE SEEMS TO ME YOUR ACCOUNT GOT BROKE TAKING IT OUT AND LASHING IT ON THE PEOPLE PROMOTING YOUR DEPOSIT.. JACKARSS ROCKETBIATCH :s_o: :s_o: :s_o:
    • AyeAwriteMate
      AyeAwriteMate
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

We have already contacted PartyPoker regarding this issue and we'll let you know in here, as soon as we receive any news.

Regards

Sascha
    • hgypoker
      hgypoker
      Bronze
      This is anoying, please make late registration available as I won't be online just around the start of the tourney.
    • AyeAwriteMate
      AyeAwriteMate
      Bronze
      Hi everybody,

Unfortunately the $10K Depositor Freeroll cannot take place today at 17:00 CEST.

PartyPoker experienced problems in the process of setting up this tournament and registering all authorized players.

The tournament has already been rescheduled and will take place on Tuesday, October 18, 19:00 CEST.

Regards

Sascha
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      That is awfully vague.. Any information on what the problem was exactly? It doesn't seem unreasonable to give us a little information here..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      That is awfully vague.. Any information on what the problem was exactly? It doesn't seem unreasonable to give us a little information here..
      Hi rocketboots,

I am sure that when the relevant information comes to light, you and all the members of PokerStrategy will me made aware of the problems with regards to this tournament.

However, as stated above, the problem seems to have appeared on Party Poker's side and there is unfortunately nothing we can do except reschedule the tournament at this late stage.

We do apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      They (partypoker) probably had some troubles getting the invitations out
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Here we go guys,

News Piece

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      Well I'm glad you cleared that up. Technical difficulties is much more transparent.

Am I crazy for wanting to know what's happening for something as simple as this? Does it not worry anyone else that a site handling our bankrolls seems to be consistently fumbling the smallest of tasks (seriously, you can't handle a simple database operation?)

Did they actually give you no information, or did they just ask you to say technical difficulties? Did anyone actually look into it any further? It really doesn't do wonders for one's comfort level to see this happen with such regularity.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Well I'm glad you cleared that up. Technical difficulties is much more transparent.

Am I crazy for wanting to know what's happening for something as simple as this? Does it not worry anyone else that a site handling our bankrolls seems to be consistently fumbling the smallest of tasks (seriously, you can't handle a simple database operation?)

Did they actually give you no information, or did they just ask you to say technical difficulties? Did anyone actually look into it any further? It really doesn't do wonders for one's comfort level to see this happen with such regularity.
      Hi again,

I suggest taking this up with Party then if you are not satisfied with the response. One again, this issue is totally and utterly beyond our control.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze

To be honest Party has probably been one of the safest places to have your money over the last few years after staying well clear of the america situation and being one of the biggest gaming companies in the world.

If you don't feel safe having a BR here there is nothing stopping you withdrawing and keeping say 10BIs at a time on there incase your worst fears happen but in my personal opinion i would probably feel safest with Party.

As for the technical issues everybody and every comapny faces these from time to time, sometimes i cant log on to my internet banking, but i dont think that my bank is going bust and i need to withdraw and get to another bank asap.

The only information we know (especially as moderators) is the same as you, maybe head admin will be along later to explain the situation in more details but chances are they dont know either because we like to give you as much information as we can as soon as we can.

Maybe even Party themselves dont know what the issue is yet but when they let us know im sure you will find out too.

Regards

Carl