This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi everybody!

• Deimon4ever
      Deimon4ever
      Bronze
      I would lke to introduce you to myself- I'm Deimon4ever- newcomer at the PokerStrategy.com but I play poker for a while- have had good times and bad beats- just like everybody else! I have read some articles and watched for several videos- I really hope that the nknowledge and the comunication with all of you will improve my results....and actually- last night I have finished 2 tournaments - 1st in one and 15th in other....quite nice achievement, huh!?!

Oh yeah- I'm from Latvia- live quite close to Riga and if some of you would like to come to Riga- just for a visit- would love to show you arround!

Most of the time I spend at my job- I'm a taxi driver at BalticTaxi.com - soPoker for me at the moment is just for fun- but I realy take it very serious!
  • 1 reply
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Welcome to the Community Deimon4ever,

Seems like you know your way around the Poker table already! How much was the Buyin for these 2 Tournaments? How much did you win? :rolleyes:

I'll take a guess you're also playing NL Holdem?

Nice to see you're enjoying our Articles & Videos too! Hopefully soon you'll get a sexy Bronze Status eh? ;)

Any questions, feel free to ask away!