This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Active bonus at PP

• dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      I'm playing at partypoker and this is an active bonus I have:

http://imgur.com/cnHHp (img post wont work for no reason -.-)

I haven't activated it myself and have no idea how it work. It just says Im at 12,34% (12/100 points) but I have no idea what it does. Help the noob out :P
  • 4 replies
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Gold
      If you collect at least 87,6 PP until 13 of june, you will recieve 38,42e at your account.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey dustyoshea,

E38.42 works out to roughly $50, did you apply for your $50 Starting Capital at Party around that time?

Apart from that, it looks like a Deposit bonus of some kind. Earn 100PP's and unlock E38.42.

I'll get someone to come have a little look :)

Whilst you're waiting, you could also email PartyPoker's support for a full explanation.
    • dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      Yeah, that's what I thought it means but I have no idea where it came from. Do they just throw some random bonuses from time to time?

edit: Yes, I applied for 50$ starting capital around that time. Does that mean I have to get to 100 PP until June if I want to withdraw that capital?

Ok, I got answer in some other thread by answered by IngridN

Hi Takiozi, You have 150 days to collect 100 Party Points in order to keep the free $50 starting capital. If you fail to collect 100 Party Points in 150 days the free $50 starting capital will be withdrawn from your poker account. Of course you're able to keep the winnings. I think, but I'm not 100% sure you're deadline is 10th of February. Please check this with Party's customer support. Hope this is helpful. Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi dustyoshea,

hmm so if i understand correctly, you just received your starting capital at Party Poker? if so, then yes you will have to clear it prior to withdrawal. :)

so does that clarify things? if you have more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

smiles,
      wendy