This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Does unused bankroll erode over time on 888?

• Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      I'm thinking about taking a break from poker, for uni purposes. At least until I get my dissertation done.

I have just about $1K on my 888 account, and I've heard stories about other poker rooms taking small fees from your bankroll if it's not used for a number of weeks. Is 888 the same?

Say, I take a break until the end of March, would I return to 10c instead of $1K in my account? ;)
  • 3 replies
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      888 is taking fees
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cubinis
      888 is taking fees
      Do you know if Betfred/PartyPoker does? If they don't I'll move my bankroll there while I take a break as I have accounts on both...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zareos
      Originally posted by cubinis
      888 is taking fees
      Do you know if Betfred/PartyPoker does? If they don't I'll move my bankroll there while I take a break as I have accounts on both...
      Party Poker does for certain. I can't remember whether its 120 or 180 days of inactivity. Best to contact both poker rooms to be certain of this though.

Best regards,
      Gary