UTG+1 Zent***4 ($8.94)
      MP1 eise***5 ($10)
      MP2 hunt***7 ($10.70)
      CO Hoki***8 ($2.70)
      BTN Offa***9 ($11.16)
      SB Hero ($10.98)
      BB godh***2 ($14.07)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 8 players) Hero is SB A:spade: A:heart:
      rufu***3 calls $0.10, 1 fold, eise***5 raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, rufu***3 folds, eise***5 calls $1

Flop: Q:club: 10:heart: 3:club: ($3.20, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2.14, eise***5 raises to $5, Hero raises to $7.86, eise***5 goes all-in $3.50, Hero calls $0.64

Turn: 5:club: ($20.20, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 9:heart: ($20.20, 2 players, 1 all-in)

On flop I meant to go All-in but misclicked (lol)

Villian is a TAG,pretty decent one.
      Should I fold against his reraise on flop?If he would have KK he would have shoved preflop.On flop however I doubt he would reraise me with toppair after I 3beted him preflop,and it's unlikely he has twopair since nothing in his raise range would fit the board.
  • 2 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      If his a decent tag , he would be folding the vast variety of his Q range , like AQ , KQ , QJ etc , except maybe QQ. preflop to avoid getting stack by over pairs on this sort of Q high flops.

What range of hands would a decent TAG flat a 3bet preflop OOP ?

This is a very draw heavy board.

so the 2 questions you need to ask is

1: how does he play his draws ?
      2: how does he play his strong hands : like 2 pr , sets on draw heavy boards ?

if you don't know either answer , i think going broke on this flop is only for the purpose of finding out more about your opponent.

after much more hands , and if his a really decent tag , you are probably behind here and bet/folding the F is ok , otherwise , SHIP IT IN ASAP
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I tend to agree with Chenghao, when in doubt I'm usually not folding, who knows if he ever plays AQ/KK this way.

There are certain villain I know well enough to realize when I get minraised on the flop I'm 2-outing against QQ/TT, so I end up folding against them.

Hope it helps.