This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10Fr-Aa

• Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      8 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG rufu***3 ($4.40)
      UTG+1 Zent***4 ($8.94)
      MP1 eise***5 ($10)
      MP2 hunt***7 ($10.70)
      CO Hoki***8 ($2.70)
      BTN Offa***9 ($11.16)
      SB Hero ($10.98)
      BB godh***2 ($14.07)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 8 players) Hero is SB A:spade: A:heart:
      rufu***3 calls $0.10, 1 fold, eise***5 raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, rufu***3 folds, eise***5 calls $1

Flop: Q:club: 10:heart: 3:club: ($3.20, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2.14, eise***5 raises to $5, Hero raises to $7.86, eise***5 goes all-in $3.50, Hero calls $0.64

Turn: 5:club: ($20.20, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 9:heart: ($20.20, 2 players, 1 all-in)

On flop I meant to go All-in but misclicked (lol)

Villian is a TAG,pretty decent one.
      Should I fold against his reraise on flop?If he would have KK he would have shoved preflop.On flop however I doubt he would reraise me with toppair after I 3beted him preflop,and it's unlikely he has twopair since nothing in his raise range would fit the board.
  • 2 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      If his a decent tag , he would be folding the vast variety of his Q range , like AQ , KQ , QJ etc , except maybe QQ. preflop to avoid getting stack by over pairs on this sort of Q high flops.

What range of hands would a decent TAG flat a 3bet preflop OOP ?

This is a very draw heavy board.

so the 2 questions you need to ask is

1: how does he play his draws ?
      2: how does he play his strong hands : like 2 pr , sets on draw heavy boards ?

if you don't know either answer , i think going broke on this flop is only for the purpose of finding out more about your opponent.

after much more hands , and if his a really decent tag , you are probably behind here and bet/folding the F is ok , otherwise , SHIP IT IN ASAP
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I tend to agree with Chenghao, when in doubt I'm usually not folding, who knows if he ever plays AQ/KK this way.

There are certain villain I know well enough to realize when I get minraised on the flop I'm 2-outing against QQ/TT, so I end up folding against them.

Hope it helps.