Videos - Marking for review

• DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      Often when I watch videos I will find a video I would like to rewatch at a later date. I could bookmark the page through my browser. This could lead to having a lot of boookmarks. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a function whereby you could mark videos for review. Alternativly a way to search personal comments on videos. That way I could make a personal comment on a video such as "Review for OESD turn play" then search for videos where my comments include "Review", "OESD" and "turn".

I don't believe such a search facility would be difficult or time-consuming to implement. If such a facility already exists please tell me how to access/use it.
  • 1 reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

while I get your point, I believe that such an option is not really all that important if you consider the "mark as viewed" option - you're able to mark all videos you have seen before by checking the little box underneath the video or in the middle column of the overview.

Along with the ability to save your favorite searches and the possibility of marking videos as unread again, you should be able to browse the "important" ones in no time :)

Not saying this isn't an option for the future, but the last overhaul of the video page is rather recent and there are at the moment no plans to add additional features to it.

Hadi