Micro-bankroll challenge.

• Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      THE CHALLENGE

All competitors should have a BR around $125 (give or take a bit)(screenshot required for proof).

Players will play any game at any stake.

The player who increases their BR by the largest amount before midnight at the end of the year will win a fixed sum (to be decided upon) from all players; 2nd may potentially also win a prize depending on the number of runners.

Anyone interested in participating should post in the thread in "General discussions."

The challenge will start at Midday GMT 30/10/10.
  • 5 replies
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      What's your BR sitting at now like Huseens? I'm sitting at around ~$160 if you want to sort something out between us. :tongue: Skype @ dannyg1391
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      I'm Hopey. I have played online poker since I turned 18 this year (and perhaps before too). I ran my BR up to near $300 and then spewed it all away in like 3 days. The thought of spending hours and hours grinding NL5 to build it back to what it was just didn't appeal so I offered a challenge to those interested as an extra incentive. I probably wrote a better introduction in my other blog so I'm going to keep it pretty brief here:

I like poker.
      I'm at university. That mainly entails drinking loads, sleeping less than recomended, pretending to have read things, playing cards.
      I like music.

Here is my BR image

Hopefully other people's introduction are much better than mine. I haven't slept for ages and I need some.

Good luck to every other challenger, but maybe slightly less luck than me.

Hopey
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      I am up to $264. I guess it wouldn't be fair.
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      probably not