• 33 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      enjoy the stupidly reg infested games
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I used to regularly grind stt's on Full Tilt.

My roi & itm always fell during these promotions. I agree with wasy8, they tend to draw in a lot of regs.

Still a good promo, but just be wary and note who is multi-tabling, make loads of notes etc.

Good luck,

Bart
    • jnkFDH
      jnkFDH
      Bronze
      Yeah probably. I won't be playing in this since i tend to play less in weekends, just thought people would like to know :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jnkFDH
      Yeah probably. I won't be playing in this since i tend to play less in weekends, just thought people would like to know :)
      Definately, thanks for posting. Always good to remind fellow members of current promotions ;)

Bart
    • superfisken
      superfisken
      Bronze
      FTP has the nicest things... Too bad I registered my FTP account before I found PS. :/
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      looking forward to breakeven sngs :f_cool:
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      I hate this promotion, the only players who win anything are the stupid mass tablers, the most tables I play is 6 so I got no chance of winning anything, yawn.
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      All the promotions are one or another one way related with more generated rake ;)
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      fuck i hate sng madness.... thank god i dont play much on the weekends
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikeAK47
      I hate this promotion, the only players who win anything are the stupid mass tablers, the most tables I play is 6 so I got no chance of winning anything, yawn.
      i am sorry for you to be incompetent to play more
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      Oh Boris! Don't be so mean. You're just gloating because super turbos are in it now, and you can just play your normal insanely high volume game. Play 24 tables and prove you're a proper grindbot. :f_grin:
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      1, 1/2 points for superturbos
      2, 24 tabling is not possible
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      1, 1/2 points for superturbos
      2, 24 tabling is not possible
      1 - seems fair, since they take half the time.
      2 - alright 16 then. I thought you only played 12 atm?
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      You can 24-table. It's just that only 16 of the tables can be from Full Tilt.

The 1/2 points for super turbos seems fair relative to turbos. It's the regular speed players who don't get a fair deal, since regular speed tournaments get slightly fewer points and take about 50% longer.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      Go fuck yourself.

I'm not incompetent you shitty little bottom feeder, I just don't like playing more than 6 tables because I like to PLAY POKER.

The mass tablers will never be playing the high buy ins, because thier only move is to open more tables and not play higher stakes, as soon as these idiots reach the $20 level they are done, no more mass tabling at the $50/$100 level, and these incompetent weak morons couldn't beat that level anyway.

Do a search on them, most have a 5% ROI in $20 STTs which is pathetic, what happened to learning the game and trying to move up? 16 tabling for $16 an hour which is all they're capable of.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      You think sitting there 12 tabling super turbos playing a mindless push/fold game is poker?

Fuck you robot.
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      pzhon: yea but i play full tilt :)

MikeAK47: What is important ? = $/hr

If i can make 65 games/hr with roi 5% it's like your pace with roi 15%-20%. Never achievable but a hardcore donk like u can never understand it.

Push/fold is harder then you think, but such a dumbass can never understand this.

Aaand 5% roi in 20$ buy in is pretty good IMO. If you want proper poker go play 10c games on stars, that's the right field for you MORON.

Go out and brag how a big balla u are with your silver status.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Do a search on them, most have a 5% ROI in $20 STTs which is pathetic, what happened to learning the game and trying to move up? 16 tabling for $16 an hour which is all they're capable of.
      you call a $80 hourly rate pathetic ?

a 5% on $20 superturbos is actually killing those games.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      I was talking about $20 Regular SNGs.

5% is pathetic.