Didn't you have your Pokerstars account affiliated to Pokerstrategy?

• sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronze
      Greetings to all:

I don't have my account affiliated to Pokerstars.com
      As i, many of you are also in the same situation. So, with this topic I will try to gather the maximum members as possible to show to Pokerstars our interest in afilliating our accounts.
      The way I think we could show them our point of view with enoght impact is if we (all the members that doesn't have a Pokerstars account affiliated either Pokerstrategy.com or any other site) send a message on 15/11/2010 to Pokerstars support, mentioning that as a protest, in relation to this situation, we will not play in the next two weeks.

Important note: even this initiative succeds, the members with Pokerstars account affiliated to a site that isn't Pokerstrategy.com will not be able, in any way, to afiliate his account onto Pokerstrategy.com.

It's imperative that, once the message as been sent, we be diligent and follow what we agreed and don't play on does next two weeks, this is very important in order our initiative cause the maximum effect.
      In no way you should use arsh language in the message that might offend Pokerstars. Offencive language should be avoid.

I notice that many members also dont have their account affiliated with Full Tilt. Something that can also be done, but in the moment it´s wise to wait by the effects of this initiative and than decide if is wortly trying with Full Tilt.

Follows the message that i will send to Pokerstars and which you can use as model to your message:

Category: Account

Sub-category: Other

Subject: Afiliate my account to Pokerstrategy.com

Greetings.

I'm a member of Pokerstrategy.com. Unfortunately my account isn't affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com.

It's my total interest that my account will be affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, once the FPP's obtained on Pokerstars will be converted in Strategypoints, which ones allow me go up in my status, have more access to strategy articles and videos, consequently, improve my game and be able to invest more and better my money in Pokerstars.
      Once Pokerstars doesn't afiliate to Pokerstrategy.com already existing accounts, i send this message as a way to show you my dissatisfaction mentioning that i wont play on Pokerstars for the next two weeks.
      I think the gain will be for both sides if we are allowed to affiliate the account.

I hope that in the near future we find a solution for this issue.

Sincerely____________

P.S: You can allways join more arguments in your message, but the essential point is you convey the message that you like to see your account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com and that you are not satisfied with the corrent situation.
      The members that do not play very much or even if they dont play in Pokerstars because didn't had the account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, also can send a message on 15/11/2010 mentioning this reason's.

I repeat: you should avoid any use agressive language that might offend Pokerstars. That's not the goal of this message.

The message should be send on 15/11/2010, through main Pokerstars lobby, going to "Help">"Contact Support".

I don't guarantee that this initiative will work. But from all I´ve notice, nothing like this as been tryed. Therefore i think that this will be a litle effort to get a big reward.
      In principle any kind of retaliation to the members that join to this initiative wont be used by any sides (Pokerstrategy.com and Pokerstars), because we are free to show our dissatisfaction since we don't offended nobody.

The more members get to know this initiative, more likely we have some positive effect. So spread the message (have special atention to not violate the forum policy on what concern spam).

Any questions or feedback to this topic can be put here.

Thanks.
  • 18 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sarvam,

Welcome to the English community.

Wish you well, but this has been tried before by much larger communities than the English and Portugese communities.

PokerStars have a vested interest in not retracking existing accounts. It would cost them money on top of the expenses they've already spent in attracting your original account.

Like I said, I wish you well, but don't build your hopes up too much.

Best regards,

Bart
    • sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi sarvam,

Welcome to the English community.

Wish you well, but this has been tried before by much larger communities than the English and Portugese communities.

PokerStars have a vested interest in not retracking existing accounts. It would cost them money on top of the expenses they've already spent in attracting your original account.

Like I said, I wish you well, but don't build your hopes up too much.

Best regards,

Bart
      I've send this topic for all Pokerstrategy forums.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      aint gonna work kid :f_cool:
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      i would so love my full tilt account to be re-tracked, tried playing at pokerstars and party but i like FT so much more :( the rakeback would be nice aswell lol
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold

So they think that they already spent money attracting as by advertising so they don't have to pay part of the rake to pokerstrategy. They are just lucky that many of us found pokerstars before pokerstrategy.
      I understand them but at the same time they don't respect us - good players by making such problems.

And I registered to pokerstars just to find freerolls because I hadn't any money to play at that moment. But didn't find good freerolls, on smaller sites freerolls were better - lees players, more money.

I simply rarely play on pokerstrars just because I don't get those points. But I guess the problem is when you are on higher stakes and don't find enough tables on smaler sites.
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      good initiative, but i doubt that it will work.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      The thing is, I think many of the non PS.com pokerstars player are tagged to other affiliates whcih makes this impossible like myself.
    • konesjdm
      konesjdm
      Bronze
      I come from the Spanish community and I think we should intet. This is a union of communities if we do everything themselves may be, will lose enough money pokerstars I think.

2 weeks I think it is sufficiently low, so that effect does not arise ... and would not do under the tables sit out in cash is totally legal, if annoying innocent people, but it really bothers pokerstars you will not be offering their best services, and will have people unhappy dirct and indirectly
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      oh man id love this myself iv just recently started up playing my pokerstars account and have a nice bankroll going but.......
    • sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronze
      Greetings.

Thank you to all those who have replied so far.
      Just a reminder that anyone else who would like to participate, tomorrow is the deadline for this initiative.

Thank you all.
    • BULAAAN
      BULAAAN
      Bronze
      No luck -_-
    • konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      Hey kids

Why they won't retrack your account?
      Because Pokerstrategy.com takes part of rake you generate. So if they retrack your account, they will have lower profit from you. They are just thinking rationally...

And if you don't have tracked acc on FT, that doesn't matter. I heard that they give you rakeback if you ask them. They just don't give it to you until you show interest in it.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
    • mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      @ konkey

Is that true?? i dont really play on full tilt because its not tracked and I dont get rakeback.
      Do i get the full 27% if i ask them about it??
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mcrandle913
      @ konkey

Is that true?? i dont really play on full tilt because its not tracked and I dont get rakeback.
      Do i get the full 27% if i ask them about it??
      Yes it is true, you need to ask them though! support@fulltiltpoker.com

Note, that if you signed up for your Full Tilt account through an affiliate you won't be able to retrack. In that case I would suggest contacting that affiliate directly to see if you can get the rakeback through them.
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      will I be able to be tracked/retracked my Poker Stars account through Poker Strategy? I have downloaded client from Stars, didnt mentioned Strategy whan I was asked, but I have never deposited, so maybe if i use strategy code?
      Hope you will help me.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze

sorry , I had to . :D

@on topic

some of my friends have tried this with mixed success.
      I know one guy who succeeded, but he did it like 2 years ago. Im sure they are a lot stricter, as anyone I know who has tried more recently have failed miserably.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I have played with $5 from Pokerstars poker school a while back ago, but I've never played with any money myself. I've moved to a different house since then and I recently signed up for Pokerstars and heard nothing from them, quickly generating a nice amount of rake. I've earned more money for Pokerstars then I made money myself. If they ever decide to close my account, I'd move to Full Tilt and earn money for them.