cashing money out

• shogun2313
      shogun2313
      Bronze
      dear PS team,

i was wondering what is the cheapest way to cash out money from my account at partypoker. could you guys make a tutorial or something like that? i think it would be very useful to a lot of members.

there are so may options it is very confusing at the beginning, and i also don't really understand the fees that theses companies like moneybookers are charging.

greetings
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi shogun2313,

Really appreciate your suggestion, it's a nice thought.

Unfortuately there are so many different options which vary considerably depending on which nation you live in, I think a guide would take a lot of time to put together and would still be confusing.

The best withdrawal option is usually withdrawing to the same method as you deposited with.

Here in the U.K. I just withdraw to my debit card which is linked to my bank account. These withdrawals are free as far as I know.
      Whilst 3rd party suppliers such as moneybooker, neteller etc do charge a small fee, they can be extremely useful, convenient (especially for t/f to another platform) and ofc secure. They are worth considering.

If you experience any real difficulty, I would recommend you speak directly to the 888 support team who can provide you with the options available to you specifically.

Hope this helps & good luck,

Bart
    • shogun2313
      shogun2313
      Bronze
      you already helped me alot by pointing out there are different costs for each country.

i'm german but currently living in netherlands. for netherlands they charge a 3.00$ for a transfer to the bank account. that's pretty ridiciolous. i checked it for germany and there it's free. i'm just gonna use my german bank account then.

thx for the help
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice one, glad I could help, good luck. ;)

Bart