This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cashing money out

• shogun2313
      shogun2313
      Bronze
      dear PS team,

i was wondering what is the cheapest way to cash out money from my account at partypoker. could you guys make a tutorial or something like that? i think it would be very useful to a lot of members.

there are so may options it is very confusing at the beginning, and i also don't really understand the fees that theses companies like moneybookers are charging.

greetings
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi shogun2313,

Really appreciate your suggestion, it's a nice thought.

Unfortuately there are so many different options which vary considerably depending on which nation you live in, I think a guide would take a lot of time to put together and would still be confusing.

The best withdrawal option is usually withdrawing to the same method as you deposited with.

Here in the U.K. I just withdraw to my debit card which is linked to my bank account. These withdrawals are free as far as I know.
      Whilst 3rd party suppliers such as moneybooker, neteller etc do charge a small fee, they can be extremely useful, convenient (especially for t/f to another platform) and ofc secure. They are worth considering.

If you experience any real difficulty, I would recommend you speak directly to the 888 support team who can provide you with the options available to you specifically.

Hope this helps & good luck,

Bart
    • shogun2313
      shogun2313
      Bronze
      you already helped me alot by pointing out there are different costs for each country.

i'm german but currently living in netherlands. for netherlands they charge a 3.00$ for a transfer to the bank account. that's pretty ridiciolous. i checked it for germany and there it's free. i'm just gonna use my german bank account then.

thx for the help
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice one, glad I could help, good luck. ;)

Bart