$35.72
      CO (Hero):
      $32.66
      BU:
      $13.04
      SB:
      $41.34

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BB raises to $2.25, Hero calls $1.50.
      a litter deep here, shoud I 4bet and call push here?

Flop: ($4.6) 9, 4, J (2 players)
      BB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50.

Turn: ($9.6) K (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.
      I think check behind is ok, but shoud I bet here? It seems like he doesn't got KX here, if he does, I think he should protect it

River: ($9.6) Q (2 players)
      BB bets $3.25, Hero ???.

miniraise river / fold ? call ?
  • 4 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      draw heavy flop , raise the Flop to protect your hand.

check behind the T , call river ( even though its one card straight)
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chenghao
      draw heavy flop , raise the Flop to protect your hand.

check behind the T , call river ( even though its one card straight)
      there are both straight and flush draws out there and you are probably ahead of hands like 9X , JX
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you have really had 3-bet/4-bet history then QQ is strong enough hand to 4-bet there and call shove
      You can also raise flop and play for stacks, but if you´re not sure he is stacking off worse hands then call is also fine, turn check is standard. you don´t really want to b7f there hand that has showdown value
      I´d raise river for value. he isn´t betting there that amount with straight, but if you raise small to 8$, then he would likely b7c with two pair or aces or AK
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      if you have really had 3-bet/4-bet history then QQ is strong enough hand to 4-bet there and call shove
      You can also raise flop and play for stacks, but if you´re not sure he is stacking off worse hands then call is also fine, turn check is standard. you don´t really want to b7f there hand that has showdown value
      I´d raise river for value. he isn´t betting there that amount with straight, but if you raise small to 8$, then he would likely b7c with two pair or aces or AK
      He is betting more with AA if checked turn as i still think he is barreling turn and checking the river so he is never checking turn on such a drawy board.JJ/KK/99 would definitely barrel turn to build up pot and protect.In some rare cases i've seen people check behind such a turn with AK/KQ for pot control.I find the river bet as block bet so it is probably some miss played hand that probably missed value but the flop is now scary.I like only calling since I don't think there are any hands he is block betting and calling after that.Maybe only AK but he should be really stupid as he doesn't ever beat anything.He could happen to have TT there and if you raise and he reraises it sucks and you will probably call it down so calling his block bet is okey.