Cash game help !

• Donmecon
      Donmecon
      Bronze
      I am a very good SNG player and all my profits over the past two years has come from this type of game. Cash games are the opposite and its driving me nuts.

I slowly build a profit at cash and them Wham ! I lose a big hand and its all gone. How do you get away from holding QQ pre-flop, raising x5 and getting two callers. The flop is 10 6 3 of various suits. A great flop for QQ so as i am acting first I raise three quarters the pot, I get a call and then a re-raise. Should of I folded ? Anyway I shipped in and sure as eggs is eggs the raiser had 33.

Would any of you have folded with my hand and if so why ?

HELP !
  • 5 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      these things are always going to happen, but in the long run making that call will make you profit sure you will lose some bad hands with premium cards main thing is dont let it hurt you mentaly you will be ok
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      That's pretty common. If you find that they raise your flop and turn bet even with top pair I would think about folding it. Especially if they have been tight before hand. If you wanna play cash get a HUD. PokerTracker 3 or Holdem Manager. Free trials are available. It's a must when playing cash. I've only had mine for a week and I don't think I could live without it.

Chin up, long term is king. Don't worry about short term luck.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Don't think i'd be calling an all in on that hand. Usually when a player starts getting really aggressive at low stakes they have a very good hand. Usually when you're calling in that spot they are turning over at least two pair, usually a set.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      easy fold
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Playing an overpair in single raised pot is always opponent dependant =)