This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 25 Rush

• FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $38,97
      Hero:
      $38,43
      CO:
      $8,1

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.88 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,85, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,85, 2 folds, BB calls $0,60

Flop: ($2,65) 6:spade: , 4:heart: , 2:club:
      BB checks, Hero bets to $2,25, CO calls $2,25, BB raises to $5,00, Hero calls $2,75, CO folds.

Turn: ($14,05) T:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $7,25, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $14,05

Im not sure about this one. How to react to his minraise on the flop? Shouldve I bet the turn if he checked and how much? Turn fold OK?

thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      the stats isn't useful as all it tells us is that he played 1 hand out of 5 dealt to him.

when he entered that pot , he raised first in. when he called preflop with CO already in , he probably might have 22 + AXs , random paint cards ( guesstimate) suited connectors.

on the flop , you are ahead of the bulk of his range , including A6 , A4 , A2s , 56s , 67s , 23+ , you are also ahead of 33- KK , behind 22 . 44 . 66.

you are really ahead of the bulk of his range here.

he c/r on a rainbow uncoordinated board. it screams of overs / set / random 2 pr/air

i would have called him down flop turn river if i called him on the F as i under represented my AA , this way you can get value from 77-KK less TT. , AXs that hit the board. TP type of hands.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      it is very often top pair or overpair, so I would likely call him down or at least call his turn bet
      he can sometimes have there set, but since he doesn´t really seem too sure that he is ahead on his flop c/r and turn bet I think aces might be quite often ahead on the river