This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 25NL AKs

• YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Did I lose value there? A block value bet on the river? I didn't do it cause if he raises I have to call so either I push, or induce..something from JJ, QQ or KQ. I figured I'd c/call a reasonable bet and if he pushes I could have found a fold...or not, he only had like 12 left? But was pushing for the rest a good play here since I can't really see him calling with KQ. Maybe he calls JJ and QQ.. :f_confused:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $43.45
      MP2:
      $24.85

0.15/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.88 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , K:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0.90, 4 folds, Hero raises to $2.85, MP2 calls $1.95.

Flop: ($5.85) K:diamond: , 6:heart: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.60, MP2 calls $3.60.

Turn: ($13.05) 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, MP2 calls $6.50.

River: ($26.05) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks.

Final Pot: $26.05
  • 2 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      If you want to pot control , do it on the Turn.

as played , you will lose value from KX , 88-QQ , type of hands. the set IP will probably push for value as you represented a strong hand on the flop , you are unlikely to have improved to a straight on the river hence the 4 should be a blank.

at the river , the pot is 26+ and effective stacks = $11.9 ( what he has left)

its a comfortable push on the river as a wide range of hands you beat that calls you on the Flop and turn will not fold to a river bet.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since you can´t really c/f river, then shove yourself and stack his Kx hand :)