Stack
      Hero:
      $28.20
      CO:
      $25.66
      BU:
      $24.95

0.15/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.88 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:spade: , 5:spade:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.25, BU calls $0.25, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.90) 5:heart: , Q:diamond: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, CO folds, BU calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.80) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($1.80) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, BU raises to $4.80, Hero calls $3.80.

Final Pot: $11.40
  • 7 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Raise pre flop , charge them to see flop.

if you dun wanna get too aggressive preflop , then ch/f F T , call a reasonable bet on River
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      hey.
      Dont raise it prf cause fish on BB will call u most of the time and u dont have a hand at all against two ppl.
      I most likely dont bet on that flop cause u cant expect to get called by worser and u need to give it up to any aggression. I would most likely pot on a river and call a raise. I am not sure does these nl25 players call worser if u reraise.
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      I do usually raise similar situations but with 2 stations and this hand I don't like a preflop raise very much. They'll both call and I end up with a big pot and no hand.

On the flop I don't like checking back 2nd pairs in such a situation, but I should have bet a bit more. These two could have just about anything and I like to get one bet in and then c/f the rest, works often enough.
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kevvu
      hey.
      Dont raise it prf cause fish on BB will call u most of the time and u dont have a hand at all against two ppl.
      I most likely dont bet on that flop cause u cant expect to get called by worser and u need to give it up to any aggression. I would most likely pot on a river and call a raise. I am not sure does these nl25 players call worser if u reraise.
      Yes, I do just c/f all the way sometimes, but I think these two are fishy enough to call with 22, 33, some 4s, weaker 5s and A-highs so I don't think a flop bet is out of the question.

And btw the fish in BB is me :f_p:
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Sry i ment BU :D . If u are even ahead then they have sufficent amount of odds to draw u easily out.
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      But very often they take a stab with a minbet or something and I can't really call, and they could be doing it with all sorts of hands.

I should have bet more there, not just half pot, I'd usually bet like .65, dunno why I just bet half...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      preflop check is standard.
      Don´t really see j5s ahead their range that you should raise oop on the bb with garbage
      I would played flop the same way. b/c river is fine, since he can raise there worse 5x hands and sometimes also some bluffs although mostly his raising range is for value